I’m ready to start sharing some of the photographs I took on my multi-state photowalks.
While I privately named the photowalk “Anywhere USA” because I found that unless I captured very state-specific or city-specific things, the photographs could be from virtually anywhere. Interesting, right? (I know!)
…except the ones I’m sharing today. (Of course!)
Don’t fret (“fret”?? really?) ~ it shouldn’t be to terribly hard to tell where I took these!
Hint: Not somewhere in the middle!
Obviously I was in a southern, coastal state (the beach, ocean & palm trees are dead give-aways! haha!)
Clearly it’s fun to have the camera at the beach, but a couple of pointers, if I may:
- Be prepared for glare, regardless where the sun is in the sky.
- Adjust your settings so the bright sun from above and reflected off the ocean don’t wash out all your work
- Avoid taking photos when the sun is directly overhead (that’s a good rule for any outdoor photography)
- Care for your camera ~ sun, sand, salt water… need I say more?
- Have FUN! (c’mon, you had to have seen that coming! haha!!!)
PS: Thank you South Florida (especially to my host!) ~ I will be back!