Haven’t photowalked for a while, have we?!
And here I am ~ in “Anywhere USA” ~ I told you in previous walk posts that, after leaving Florida, the photographs I took weren’t landmark or skyline significant. It seemed that I could be anywhere in the country.
Although today we’re technically photo-spelunking!
(okay, not really, we’re temporary cave explorers)
Now, while these are pretty easy-to-access caves and didn’t take a lot of preparation or equipment, please remember that this can be kinda dangerous so take any and all safety precautions!
This was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a day!
I highly recommend grabbing a friend or two and going spelunking.
1) Take plenty of water to drink!
2) Wear good, solid hiking shoes and proper clothes ~ take something to change into for the ride home.
3) Take your camera! (duh! haha!)
4) Do NOT go alone!! Can’t emphasize that enough!
5) Surprise, surprise ~ HAVE FUN!!!
You can find safe places to hike and explore at many state parks. Get out and enjoy your surroundings, you’d be amazed what you can find right out the back door ~ ok, a short drive… (you knew what I meant!)
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUGUST!